Are you the Salesforce Developer we are looking for?
To support our current clients and to support FORWARD with the current growth and future expansion plans, we are looking for new colleagues to join our Salesforce Developing Team. As a Salesforce Developer, focused on CRM, you will work within the Commerce and Service Team. Within the team, we support our clients with digital transformation projects in different kind of industries (Retail, Automotive, Healthcare, …).
The Salesforce Developer is responsible for developing and designing scalable solutions for our clients, turning challenging business requirements into actionable technical solutions. You will join the team of experienced Salesforce Developers to perform exciting projects. You will work on digital transformation projects where you collaborate closely with the client’s business and your colleagues.
- You will develop Salesforce.com applications to a high standard of usability and quality for the end-users, based on requirements you receive from your project team members.
- You will help identify and solve their most critical challenges through technology. You will work with architects, developers, functional experts and scrum masters in the business.
- You will write test-scenarios, execute tests, write and review technical documentation.
- We will provide you with the right education so you can stay up to date with all the trends. You can always join one of our Pizza Nights our Lunch & Learn sessions to share the knowledge with team members.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a Software development background, or you can prove us that you are the right person for this job due to your experience or sheer awesomeness.
- Experience and/or passionate interest in Salesforce (Apex) is a large plus.
- Salesforce Certified Admin / Developer Certifications are a large plus.
- You are very interested in Digital Transformations and you realize how big the impact of technology can be for a business.
- You are eager to learn and you have a positive attitude.
- You communicate well with clients and team members.
- You can prioritize tasks and can work to deadlines.
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- You are not afraid of little party now and then 😉
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Company car and Benelux fuel card
- DKV (Healthcare) insurance
- Pension plan – because everybody will get old at some point
- Mobile data plan – because we all love Spotify and Instagram
- Free lunch and a supply of coffee, fruit, candy, soup and other great stuff
- We ensure you can grow and keep track of technologies by workshops, training courses and conferences. We provide you with the right certifications.
- Fun after-work events
- You can be part of a very motivated team and a fast-growing company.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Send your resume to email@example.com
FORWARD is a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality. We have a strong partnership with Salesforce, implementing their Customer 360 Platform (Commerce, Marketing, Service, Sales, Community Cloud, Datorama, DMP, …) in the enterprise market.
You can join us at one of our great locations (e.g. Corda Campus / Antwerp / Amsterdam / …) and work in a team of highly motivated people who are constantly striving for the best solution with the highest quality.
If it isn’t fun, why do it? We care about our clients, our client’s clients – and the fun we have in doing it.