Are you the Salesforce Consultant we are looking for?
To support our current clients and to support FORWARD with the current growth and future expansion plans, we are looking for new colleagues to join our Salesforce CRM Team. Within the team, we support our clients with digital transformation projects in different kind of industries (Retail, Automotive, Healthcare, …), strongly collaborating with our Digital Marketing & Commerce team.
- The Salesforce Consultant will work as part of a dedicated team to ensure that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Salesforce Customer 360 platform. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface with functional analysts and business stakeholders to understand the needs and administer changes or enhance the platform.
- You have active knowledge, or at least a strong interest in Salesforce Service / Sales / Community Cloud, and you get a smile on your face when talking about CRM solutions.
- You bring innovation to life, bridging the gap between business requirements and technology. For your company, this means automating complex business processes, creating reports and dashboards, and training users on Salesforce. For your team, it means helping them stay efficient and on top of things while keeping an eye on their successes and customer relationships.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics or equivalent, or you can prove us that you are the right person for this job due to your experience or sheer awesomeness. Passion is key.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration is a plus.
- Certified Admin / Developer Certifications would be an asset.
- You are very interested in Digital Transformations and you realise how big the impact of technology can be for a business.
- You are eager to learn about the latest trends and technologies so you can stay one step ahead of the pack.
- You can really understand a customer’s need and you gain energy by working together with them to provide best-in-market solutions.
- You communicate well with clients and team members.
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- You are very enthusiastic to work with a market leading platform.
- You love to join a team that’s pushing innovative ideas to the next level.
- Besides Dutch, you’re also fluent in English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Company car and Benelux fuel card.
- DKV (Healthcare) insurance
- Pension plan – because everybody will get old at some point
- Mobile data plan – because we all love Spotify and Instagram
- Free lunch and a supply of coffee, fruit, candy, soup and other great stuff.
- We ensure you can grow and keep track of technologies by workshops, training courses and conferences. We provide you with the right certifications.
- Fun after-work events.
- You can be part of a very motivated team and a fast-growing company.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORWARD is a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality. We have a strong partnership with Salesforce, implementing their Customer 360 Platform (Commerce, Marketing, Service, Sales, Community Cloud, …) in the enterprise market.
You can join us at tone of our great locations (e.g. Corda Campus / Antwerp / Amsterdam / …) and work in a team of highly motivated people who are constantly striving for the best solution with the highest quality. Our working policy is aligned with current health measures, so Forward has now opened 50 more offices at home.
If it isn’t fun, why do it? We care about our clients, our client’s clients – and the fun we have in doing it.