Are you the data solution architect we are looking for?
To support our current clients and to support FORWARD with the current growth and future expansion plans, we are looking for new colleagues to join our Digital Marketing Team. Within the team, we support our clients with digital transformation projects in different kind of industries (Retail, Automotive, Healthcare, …).
The Data Solution Architect is responsible for designing and managing the successful delivery of Datorama solutions and technologies. You will work in digital transformation projects where you collaborate closely with the client’s business and your colleagues on the implementation and growth in the Salesforce Datorama platform. You will be responsible to lead technical and consultative Discovery sessions with key stakeholders necessary to execute business strategies and advanced marketing use cases.
- You will have to maintain an ongoing comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem, mar-tech and advertising technology industry in order to help clients build best in class Datorama solutions.
- Before a project starts, you will be in charge to gain all the business requirements of the client. During this phase you will analyze and understand client’s business objectives and needs and translate them into technical requirements. You will prepare and lead workshops at the client and will organize client demos with the support of Salesforce and your awesome colleagues at FORWARD.
- After the implementation phase, you will support our clients in data analysis to detect opportunities and possible optimizations
- You just can’t wait to thoroughly explain and transfer your solution to the client so they can make the most out of the Salesforce Datorama platform. You deliver trainings and training materials and you are not afraid of speaking in public.
- We will provide you with the right education so you can stay up to date with all the trends. You can always join one of our Pizza Nights our Lunch & Learn sessions to share the knowledge with team members.
- Experience with data modeling, ETL and SQL
- Experience and/or large interest in Salesforce is a large plus
- Experience with BI implementations, preferably in a digital marketing environment
- Experience with data analysis & data QA
- Familiarity with ads and marketing data analytics
- Client-facing skills and ability to succinctly explain technical concepts
- Ability to run Discovery sessions to understand customer needs and translate them into technical requirements
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Company car and Benelux fuel card
- DKV (Healthcare) insurance
- Pension plan – because everybody will get old at some point
- Mobile data plan – because we all love Spotify and Instagram
- Free lunch and a supply of coffee, fruit, candy, soup and other great stuff
- We ensure you can grow and keep track of technologies by workshops, training courses and conferences. We provide you with the right certifications.
- Fun after-work events
- You can be part of a very motivated team and a fast-growing company.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Send your resume to email@example.com
FORWARD is a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality. We have a strong partnership with Salesforce, implementing their Customer 360 Platform (Commerce, Marketing, Service, Sales, Community Cloud, Datorama, DMP,…) in the enterprise market.
You can join us at one of our great locations (e.g. Corda Campus / Antwerp / Amsterdam / …) and work in a team of highly motivated people who are constantly striving for the best solution with the highest quality.
If it isn’t fun, why do it? We care about our clients, our client’s clients – and the fun we have in doing it.