Are you the Community Manager Forward is looking for?
To support FORWARD with the current growth and future expansion plans, we are looking for a new colleague to assist us in our daily operations. Our company is transforming – big time. And you get the chance to become part of this growth. Can you imagine building our community with us?
As our Community Manager, you will lead the development and expansion of our Forward Community. You will be attracting digital talent to our organization. To enable this growth for the company, you will work closely together with the managing partners. You will oversee general operations. You will provide administrative support to the organization.
- You will be in charge of guiding and following our Forward Forces in their career objectives by organizing the right training program and certification opportunities. In this way, you will work together with our HR department and Office manager.
- You will be responsible for the coordination of events: organizing company events, teambuilding and joint Salesforce customer events.
- You will enforce FORWARD’s internal, external, online and offline marketing/communication through email marketing, social media, merchandise, banners, leaflets,…
- You will be the key (communication) figure with other stakeholders such as college and school representatives and set up a complete program for student internships.
- You have a relevant bachelor or master degree in Business Management or equivalent. Even better, you can prove us that you are the right person for this job ascribed to your experience or sheer awesomeness.
- You have experience in attracting digital talents. You are able to determine the right training objectives for employees in different positions.
- You have relevant experience with office and event management.
- You are passionate about talent, people management and aren’t afraid of providing some constructive feedback if necessary.
- You are very interested in Digital Transformations and you realize how big the impact of technology can be for a business.
- You are eager to learn and you have a positive attitude.
- You communicate well with clients and team members.
- You can prioritize tasks and can work to deadlines.
- You have the ability to make complex things easy to understand.
- Besides Dutch, you’re also fluent in English. Excusez-moi? Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are not afraid of little party now and then 😉
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Company car and Benelux fuel card
- DKV (Healthcare) insurance
- Pension plan – because everybody will get old at some point
- Mobile data plan – because we all love Spotify and Instagram
- Free lunch and a supply of coffee, fruit, candy, soup and other great stuff
- We ensure you can grow and keep track of technologies by workshops, training courses and conferences. We provide you with the right certifications.
- Fun after-work events
- You can be part of a very motivated team and a fast-growing company.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORWARD is a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality. We have a strong partnership with Salesforce, implementing their Customer 360 Platform (Commerce, Marketing, Service, Sales, Community Cloud, Datorama, DMP, …) in the enterprise market.
You can join us at one of our great locations (e.g. Corda Campus / Antwerp / Amsterdam / …) and work in a team of highly motivated people who are constantly striving for the best solution with the highest quality.
If it isn’t fun, why do it? We care about our clients, our client’s clients – and the fun we have in doing it.