Are you the business analyst we are looking for?
To support our current clients and to support FORWARD with the current growth and future expansion plans, we are looking for new colleagues to join our team.
As an experienced business analyst you will work together closely with our Digital Commerce, Marketing and CRM teams on Salesforce projects. Within the team, we support our clients with digital transformation projects in different kind of industries. (Retail, Automotive, Healthcare, …)
- As a Business analyst, you will work in digital transformation projects where you collaborate closely with the client’s business and your colleagues on the implementation and growth in the Salesforce platform.
- You will discuss business requirements with our clients and translate them into clear tasks and stories for our development team.
- You will inspire our customers with latest platform innovations and trends, and you have a natural interest within the technology world.
- You have a strong business knowledge within the enterprise software environment.
- Before a project starts at a customer, you will be in charge to gain all the requirements of the client. You will prepare and lead business workshops and/or Design Sprints at the client and will organize client demos with the support of Salesforce and your awesome colleagues at FORWARD.
- You are the link between business and technology, and you understand the language of both sides.
- We will provide you with the right education so you can stay up to date with all the trends and you can always join one of our Pizza Nights our Lunch & Learn sessions to share the knowledge with team members.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in a Business background, or you can prove us that you are the right person for this job due to your experience or sheer awesomeness.
- You are very interested in Digital Transformations and you realize how big the impact of technology can be for a business.
- You are eager to learn about the latest trends and technologies so you can stay one step ahead of the pack.
- You can really understand a customer’s need and you gain energy by working together with them to provide best-in-market solutions.
- You are very enthusiastic to work with the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence.
- You are not afraid of little party now and then.
- Besides Dutch, you’re also fluent in English. Excusez-moi? Knowledge of French is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Company car and Benelux fuel card.
- DKV (Healthcare) insurance
- Pension plan – because everybody will get old at some point
- Mobile data plan – because we all love Spotify and Instagram
- Free lunch and a supply of coffee, fruit, candy, soup and other great stuff.
- We ensure you can grow and keep track of technologies by workshops, training courses and conferences. We provide you with the right certifications.
- Fun after-work events.
- You can be part of a very motivated team and a fast-growing company.
How to apply?
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Send your resume to email@example.com
FORWARD is a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality. We have a strong partnership with Salesforce, implementing their Customer 360 Platform (Commerce, Marketing, Service, Sales, Community Cloud, …) in the enterprise market.
You can join us at tone of our great locations (e.g. Corda Campus / Antwerp / Amsterdam / …) and work in a team of highly motivated people who are constantly striving for the best solution with the highest quality.
If it isn’t fun, why do it? We care about our clients, our client’s clients – and the fun we have in doing it.